We LOVE comments on CraftRocker.com! There are instances that comments will be edited or deleted which are listed below.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. A link to relevant content can be included but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- This site is family friendly and any comments containing profanity will be deleted.
- Comments that have language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Please be respectful of other commenters. While we fully encourage sharing of differing ideas and viewpoints, all comments should be respectful of the site contributors and people leaving comments. Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- We also only allow comments from identified commenters. Anonymous comments are not allowed. Besides, they’re your great ideas! Take credit for them.
Craft Rocker uses a third-party moderating system for comments. This helps us ensure that your comments are not getting drowned out by spam and superfluous commenters. In order to do this, your email address is required to make a comment. Craft Rocker does not use this information for anything other than regulating comments. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission.
Craft Rocker reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.